Please see below information on the data we hold on you, what we do with that data, who we share your data with, and your rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
WHO WILL RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION?
We will ask for and retain personal information in relation to enquiries and bookings. We are registered at:-
The Pamper Company Limited
8 Seldens Way
Company Registration Number: 5129858
VAT Registration Number: 292 1430 18
Your personal information will be held on our secure database. Any payment transactions are processed through Worldpay and we do not retain any credit or debit details.
WHAT INFORMATION WE ASK FOR
We will ask for personal information to enable us to fulfil bookings or to supply information on the services we provide. Depending on the nature of your enquiry (pamper party, corporate or promotional event) will include:-
Name / Company name
WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION / WHO IS YOUR INFORMATION SHARED WITH
We do not pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside The Pamper Company Limited. We work with a number of affiliate companies, your information will be passed over so that they may contact you directly, once you have given your permission for this to happen.
Your information is also shared with freelance therapists booked for your event.
WHY WE ASK FOR THIS INFORMATION
In order for us to fulfil your booking requirements, from initial enquiry, through to completion of the booking, for invoicing purposes and post event feedback.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
The GDPR states that personal data must be kept “no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed”. We will abide by this regulation.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
- Right to be informed – to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- Right of access – to request access to your personal data and information about how we process it
- Right to rectification – to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate, and to have incomplete information completed
- Right to erasure (also known as the right to be forgotten) – to have your personal information erased. Contact email@example.com
- Right to restriction of processing – to restrict processing of your personal information
- Right to object – to object to the processing of your personal information
MEDICAL CONSENT FORMS
Therapists work for us on a freelance basis, as such they are responsible for obtaining signatures on medical consent forms prior to treatments. Therapists will collect and securely store consent forms after events. The length of time this data is retained will be in line with their individual insurance policies.
In the first instance, please contact The Pamper Company Limited. Should you need to escalate your complaint, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ico.) via www.ico.org.uk.